About Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic
Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on treating and managing cardiovascular diseases and triggers diseases using invasive and non-invasive procedures and preventive cardiology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Job Type: Full Time
Summary of Job
- The Registered Nurse provides direct and indirect care for assigned patients in various nursing units and home visits per scheduled shift.
- The Registered Nurse is primarily responsible for professional performance and safe patient care.
- The role encompasses nursing assessment, planning, intervention, evaluation, and coordination of care for patients across the healthcare continuum involving families.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Perform patient assessment using appropriate, problem-focused, and age specific assessment techniques.
- Analyze the assessment data, derive nursing interventions, set priorities according to patients needs, formulate a plan of care, implement and evaluate the outcome.
- Document all relevant data in the electronic medical record according to clinic standards.
- Attends to Home care visits when scheduled on call shift
- Implement and monitor infection control measures.
- Ensure that patients are provided with appropriate nutrition.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Must be able to plan and perform daily activities in an organized manner.
- Must be kind, compassionate, dedicated and patient.
- Must have the ability to handle different kinds of emotions as well as manage on the job stress.
- LECC requires all staff to keep their knowledge and skills up to date
- S/he is expected to continue to learn throughout their career at LECC through continuing professional development (CPD).
- The professional body relating to specialist areas will have information on the type of CPD to be carried out and how much should be completed each year.
- Perform a variety of research and analysis tasks associated with improvement of clinical care, medical diagnosis, and treatment where appropriate.
Qualifications & Training
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification
- Hold and maintain a current nursing license to practice in Nigeria.
Must have current clinical experience in direct patient care and have worked a minimum of 1 year.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Computer literacy
- Excellent Communication
- Working Under Pressure
- Humane, Empathetic and Supportive Bedside Manner
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Problem solving and Initiative
- Time Management and Organization
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge and skills to provide vaccination.
- Knowledge and skills to perform minor trauma care including suturing, plaster casting, I&D, debridement etc.
- Knowledge and skills to stabilize trauma patients prior to transport to a higher level of care.
Application Closing Date
7th May. 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.