Position: Senior Nursing Officer at Oilserv Limited.
Location: Port Harcourt.
- QHSE department needs an experiences Senior Nursing Officer who has an in-depth knowledge of healthcare provision/management with qualifications to match.
- The primary role of the Senior Nursing Officer is to support QHSE department in the provision of the under-listed functions in the company group business.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promote the health and well-being of workers.
- First Aid administration
- Refer critical cases to Retainership clinics HMO.
- Identify potential occupational health hazards in a workplace and put control measures in place to manage the hazards.
- Respond to medical emergencies that occur in the workplace.
- Manage occupational illnesses
- Conduct periodic Health awareness talk.
- Conduct Health Risk assessment.
- Prepare Health management documents.
- Periodically carryout personnel vital sign checks.
- Fitness to work certification of personnel.
- Participate in periodic Hospitals audits and inspections.
- Evaluate health care delivery of Retainership clinics and HMO
- Where required interface between workers and HMO.
- Ensure annual medical examination is carried out.
- Periodically conduct drug and alcohol test on workers.
- Conduct health induction on new entrants
- Report, investigate, and analyze injury trend.
Requirements (Education / Training / Experience):
- Registered Nurse (From a recognized school of Nursing).
- Possession of B.Sc Degree in Nursing certificate is an added advantage
- Must have 3 to 5 years experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Possess BLS certificate
- Possess ALS certificate.
Profile & Skills:
- Passionate about Nursing profession
- Strong interpersonal relationship
- Excellent oral/written communication and Presentation skills.
- Ability to work within a team. A team player.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office.
- Ability to multitask/work under pressure.
- Good in record keeping documentation.
Application Closing Date:
7th April, 2023.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.