Delta State University, Abraka was established in April, 1992 to encourage the advancement of learning throughout the State and Nigeria at large and to hold out to all persons, without distinction of race, creed or sex, the opportunity of acquiring a liberal education.
Applications are invited from suitable, qualified, experienced and dedicated candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Professor
Location: Abraka, Delta
Department: Nursing Science
- Train professionals through knowledge sharing research, and transfer of clinical skills.
- Work as part of a departmental team, forging close relationships with students and colleagues.
- Develop and implement Nursing curriculum in a collaborative professional environment
- Conduct quality research and present same to academic audience.
- Applicants must possess a Ph.D Degree in Nursing specialization from reputable University.
- Candidates must also have at least 2 years of teaching and research experience as Associate Professors with evidence of postgraduate supervision.
- Candidates must have substantial publications in recognized journals, in addition, must have good measure of academic leadership and proper understanding of University governance.
24th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should address and submit ten (10) copies of their Applications (including their Documents and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae) and three (3) Reference Letters in sealed envelopes with the position of interest boldly written on the right hand corner to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Delta State University,
PMB 001, Abraka,
Delta State, Nigeria.